Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at BelovedSelections.com™ (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We take your privacy very seriously and make every effort to ensure your privacy and security while giving you the best possible customer service as you use our web sites.
We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, as well as payment information. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Any data you submit to BelovedSelections.com™ through an online order form is transferred to our database via a Secure Sockets Layer an encryption protocol and is kept in databases that cannot be accessed from outside our firewall which is a mechanism that prevents access to our servers by anyone outside of the company.
BelovedSelections.com™ is committed to protecting your privacy, will never sell, furnish or rent your name to anyone. We may use your name and address to send you information on other BelovedSelections.com™ products that may suit your interests. As a user of the BelovedSelections.com™ website, you understand that emails may be periodically sent to your account. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe link included in every email we send out.
We require that all e-mails promoting BelovedSelections.com™ or its products are sent only to clients who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and Website using unsolicited email messages. Not complying with this policy will cause partnership termination and/or affiliate account termination. If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited emails promoting our brand or website and would like to register a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately investigate all allegations made related to unsolicited messages.
We collect information in order to allow us to provide the publications you have subscribed to, and to personalize and improve your experience of our services, Website, and communications with you. All such information is held on secure servers. We only use personal data you have given us or that we have collected from you when you visit our Website and order forms. We do not obtain personal information from or sell it to third parties. We sometimes share your personal information with third parties, but only to provide your subscriptions to you or to personalize and improve your experience with us. We never release your personal information to others for their mailing or marketing purposes.
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into two categories:
▪ Information that you provide in order to provide our services to you. This includes contact details to deliver subscriptions to you or to register an account with us so you can access the subscriber-only areas of our Website. It also includes payment information so you can pay for subscriptions, service or products or use a one-click order process.
▪ Information that we collect automatically. When you visit our Website and order forms, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. The data we collect may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website or order form, including the pages accessed and links clicked. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar technology.
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
▪ to our group companies who provide data processing services to us,
▪ to reputable third party service providers who provide additional data processing services,
▪ to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, or similar other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary,
▪ to any other person with your consent.
International data transfers
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
▪ You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
▪ If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
IN SUMMARY :
▪ We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
▪ Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
▪ We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
▪ We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
▪ We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
▪ We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
▪ We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
▪ You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
▪ If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information that’s permitted by “Shine The Light” law.
▪ We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.